How to Load Filament
Follow these instructions to load filament into your filament box and load into your SAAM HT.
- Insert filament into the filament port at the back of the filament box and feed through until it enters the printer chamber.
- Feed the filament through the filament sensor and PTFE guide tube.
- Place the filament roll on the rollers and close the filament box.
- Straighten the end of the filament above the extruder inlet.
- HEat the nozzle via CI Print software interface to the materials printing temperature. Use the extrude command and insert the filament. Extrude until molten filament can be seen emerging from the nozzle.