Connecting to SAAM
- Ensure SAAM is connected to your network router via ethernet cable.
- Ensure local area network is available.
- Go to your router's IP address in your web browser. The IP address should be labelled on your router. If you cannot access your router, contact your network administrator for assistance.
- Power on your SAAM.
- Wait for SAAM's new IP address to be assigned on your router. Note the IP address that appears.
- Type in the IP address into your web browser. You should now see the CI Local Mode user interface. CI Local Mode will take 0 - 5 minutes to load.