Welcome to Cincinnati Incorporated SAAM documentation. This page includes documentation for the following products:
- SAAM - The Cincinnati Incorporated base model automated FFF 3D printer.
- SAAM HT - The Cincinnati Incorporated high temperature FFF 3D printer.
- CI Print Local Software - This is a custom version of Octoprint used to run the SAAM and SAAM HT 3D printers.
- CI Print Cloud Software - This is the legacy cloud software used to run the SAAM and SAAM HT 3D printers.
- Slicers - We include recommendations and initial setup instructions for slicing software.
We hope that these documents help you to have a successful and excellent 3D printing experience using Cincinnati Incorporated products. Support requests can be sent to SAAMSupport@e-ci.com.